Day #2 of 5 Project!
It’s Day #2 of my Splendid Day Suite project feature. If you missed yesterday’s post, click on the HOME button at the top of my page so you can scroll down to view it.
These were the 5 projects Stampin’ Up! demonstrators created during a Creativity Now Event that happened a few weeks ago. It was so much fun to stamp together live!
Today’s featured project use an embossing folder with white ink blended over the embossing. It’s such a neat technique to use:
I love all of the branch and leaf stamped images and diecut images that were clustered together on the background. You can add more or less depending on your style.
Card Products Used:
- Stamps: Splendid Thoughts
- Cardstock: Soft Sea Foam, Calypso Coral, Petal Pink, Basic White, Thick Basic White
- Inks: Tuxedo Black Memento, Basic White
- Designer Paper: Splendid Day
- Tools & Accessories: Splendid Stems Dies, Soft Sea Foam Seam Binding Ribbon, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals, Brick & Mortar Embossing Folder, Blending Brush, Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewels, Paper Snips
- Card Base: Thick Basic White Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Calypso Coral Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Emboss using the Brick & Mortar Embossing Folder. Use a Blending Brush to add white Ink to the embossing. Set aside.
- Ribbon: Wrap the Soft Sea Foam Seam Binding Ribbon around the Calypso Coral Cardstock layer and tie into a bow at the left. Position about 1-1/2″ from the bottom. Glue cardstock to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Diecuts: Cut the following diecuts:
- Half circle die using the Splendid Day Designer Paper. Glue over the ribbon using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Three branch dies using Basic White Cardstock. Glue to background.
- Stamp the leaf image on Soft Sea Foam Cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Cut with the die. Glue to card front.
- Stamp the skinny leaf image on Petal Pink Cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Cut with the die. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment on Basic White Cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Hand cut close to the wording using Paper Snips. Glue to half circle shape using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bling: Add Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewels to the background.