Day #1 of 5 Project!
For the next five days, I will be showing you one project at a time that we created during a Stampin’ Up! Creativity Now Event that was hosted for demonstrators. You can see all five projects in the photo below using the Splendid Day Suite of products:
For today’s project, I am featuring this one:
Notice the color-on-color that we completed using Stampin’ Blends Markers and our Ink Pads? I have a close-up of the detail below and I will also list the measurements you need to replicate this card:
Card Products Used:
- Stamps: Splendid Thoughts
- Cardstock: Soft Sea Foam, Basic White
- Inks: Pool Party, Fresh Freesia
- Designer Paper: Splendid Day
- Stampin’ Blends: Pool Party, Fresh Freesia
- Tools & Accessories: Splendid Stems Dies, Soft Sea Foam Seam Binding Ribbon, Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Card Base: Soft Sea Foam Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Splendid Day Designer Paper 4-3/4″ x 3-1/4″. Glue to card front at an angle using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Layer #3: Basic White Cardstock 4-1/2″ x 3″. Use the Stampin’ Blends Markers to add color by starting at the top with the light Pool Party, dark Pool Party, dark Fresh Freesia and light Fresh Freesia. Stamp the bumblebee with Pool Party Ink at the top and Fresh Freesia Ink at the bottom. Glue to card front at an angle.
- Ribbon: Cut a piece of ribbon to measure 8″. Cut the ends at an angle. Fold in half and glue to the center of the white cardstock layer.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment on a piece of Basic White Cardstock that measures 3″ x 1-1/4″ with Fresh Freesia Ink. Cut both ends into a banner shape. Glue over the ribbon using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Diecuts: Cut (2) of the branch die using Soft Sea Foam Cardstock. Tuck and glue under the sentiment.