We Are All Featuring Card Folds This Month!
Welcome to the Stamper’s Dozen October Blog Hop. I used the Beary Cute Bundle for my Fancy Fold today. I love those polar bears, don’t you? After I show you more photos and add the measurements so you can copy my card, you can move on to the next person in the blog hop at the bottom of my post.
You can see that there are two separate panels on the front of the card that fold towards the front in the center. The card does fold flat for mailing and I added two Very Vanilla Cardstock layers on the backside to add a note & sentiment to:
You can see the two mechanisms and how the card is folded in the photos below to get it to stand up the correct way:
- Card Base: Misty Moonlight Cardstock 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″. Score in the center at 2-1/8 on the short side and fold.
- Layer 2: (2) Mossy Meadow Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 1-7/8″. Glue to each section.
- Layer 3: (2) Designer Paper 5″ x 1-5/8″. Glue to Mossy Meadow layers.
- Front Panel 1: Misty Moonlight Cardstock 4-1/4″ x 2-3/4″. Score at 1/2″, 2-1/8″ and 3-3/4″. Add Tear & Tape to the two 1/2″ sections and fold those sections towards the inside but with the tape facing out. Remove the backing from the Tear & Tape. With the card base flat in front of you, line up the center score lines together and even at the bottom edge and press in place.
- Front Panel 2: Misty Moonlight Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 1-1/2″. Score at 1/2″, 2-1/8″ and 4-3/4″. Follow the same steps above to add this layer to the front with Tear & Tape.
- Decorate the front as you like. I used two stamped & diecut trees, two large and two small gifts, and three polar bears with a sentiment. All on Very Vanilla Cardstock.
- Back Panels: (2) Very Vanilla Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 1-7/8″. Glue to the back sections.
Stampin’ Up! Products Used:
- Stamps: Beary Cute
- Inks: Misty Moonlight, Mossy Meadow
- Stampin’ Write Markers: Flirty Flamingo, Orchid Oasis, Soft Sea Foam
- Cardstock: Misty Moonlight, Mossy Meadow, Very Vanilla
- Designer Paper: Beary Christmas
- Tools & Accessories: Beary Cute Dies, Paper Snips, Blender Pens, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Thanks so much for visiting with me today. I hope you enjoyed my card and I will now direct you to the next person participating in the hop. You are currently visiting Debbie Henderson so click on the name below mine or you can click on the NEXT or PREVIOUS buttons: