Gardens or Flowers Theme!
Welcome to a July Stamper’s Dozen Blog Hop! If you love gardening or flowers like I do, you are in for some wonderful inspiration from our team. I happen to love gardening veggies and flowers and spend a lot of time on all of my gardens.
For my card today, I used the Enchanted Butterfly stamp set and yes, I fussy-cut all of those stamped images by hand! The stamped images are so pretty layered over a diecut Dots & Spots Dies layer:
I love the look of the double-layered butterfly. It makes it look like the butterfly is actually flapping its wings. Do you like the color combination I used?
I used Coastal Cabana, Soft Sea Foam, Fresh Freesia, Sweet Sorbet, Pecan Pie and Basic White for my colors. It’s such a happy card!
Stampin’ Up! Products Used:
- Stamps: Enchanted Butterfly
- Inks: Coastal Cabana, Soft Sea Foam, Fresh Freesia, Sweet Sorbet, Pecan Pie
- Cardstock: Coastal Cabana, Soft Sea Foam, Fresh Freesia, Sweet Sorbet, Pecan Pie
- Tools & Accessories: Dots & Spots Dies, Paper Snips, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Card Base: Soft Sea Foam Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Pecan Pie Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Basic White Cardstock 5″ x 3-3/4″. Cut with the Dots & Spots Die. Glue to card front.
- Flowers: Stamp (3) flowers using Coastal Cabana Ink on Coastal Cabana Cardstock, Sweet Sorbet Ink on Sweet Sorbet Cardstock and Fresh Freesia Ink on Fresh Freesia Cardstock. Fussy-cut all three flowers with Paper Snips. Glue two flowers flat and one with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Flower Centers: Stamp the small flower center using Pecan Pie Ink on Basic White Cardstock. Cut with Paper Snips and glue to the center of each flower.
- Butterfly: Stamp (2) butterflies on Pecan Pie Cardstock with Pecan Pie Ink. Fussy-cut with Paper Snips and glue stacked together. Glue to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bling: Add Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the butterfly and flower centers.
- Leaves: Stamp (6) leaves on Soft Sea Foam Cardstock with Soft Sea Foam Ink. Fussy-cut and glue tucked under the flowers.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment on a 3/4″ strip of Basic White. Trim the right end into a banner shape and glue tucked under the flowers.
Thanks so much for visiting with me today. I hope you enjoyed my card and I will now direct you to the next person participating in the hop. You are currently visiting Debbie Henderson so click on the name below mine or you can click on the NEXT or PREVIOUS buttons: