Driving By VW Van Style!
I feel like I should be holding up my two “peace sign” fingers as I write this for you today. Isn’t the VW van image to die for? For those of us that lived in this era, it brings back memories doesn’t it? Add in a layer of the Marbleous Designer Paper and you have another fabulous card.
I started out by adding some Pool Party and Sahara Sand Inks with Water Painters and allowed the colors to dry. The coloring makes a great background for the repetitive sentiments and the two fussy-cut vans:
- Card Base: Pool Party Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Marbleous Designer Paper 5-1/2″ x 4″. Glue to card front.
- Layer #3: Basic White Cardstock 5-1/2″ x 3″. Use a Water Painter with Pool Party Ink for the sky and Sahara Sand for the dirt. Allow to dry.
- Stamped Images: Stamp two of the van images on Basic White Cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Color using Pool Party, Crumb Cake Basic Black Stampin’ Blends Markers. Hand-cut both vans and glue to the white layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Sentiments: Stamp the sentiment repeatedly to the background, sometimes going off the edges using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
- Ribbon: Tie a knot in the ribbon and glue both ends to the back, gluing below the bottom of the white layer.
Here is a listing of the products I used today. If you would like to earn one of the free products, place a $50 order. If you would like both products for free, place a $100 order.
Penny Knowles says
Love it Debbie, how you doin up there in the WAY COLD !!!, we are not to bad here in N Fl 32….LOVE< LOVE the card, tfs : – )
Debbie Henderson says
Thanks Penny, it is cold and I’ve been staying home!