Welcome To Sharon Marcum This Month!
Sharon Marcum is my new VIP Featured Stamper for the whole month of October. I love having Sharon on my team. You’ve seen Sharon’s work when I feature my team on the 7th of each month. She will be featuring the Joy Of Noel Bundle and she always makes pretty cards. You’ll see a project from her each Friday and this is her first one:
I have not purchased this bundle yet and am in awe of Sharon’s beautiful card. Such a great idea to create four little tiny layers that are all the same for each letter of N-O-E-L. The Merry Melody Embossing Folder is so perfect too! Here are the products Sharon used today:
- Stamp Set: Joy of Noel
- Cardstock: Garden Green, Basic White, Real Red
- Inks: Garden Green
- Designer Series Paper: Joy of Christmas (4) pcs 1/4+ x 2-6/8
- Tools & Accessories: Merry Melody 3D Embossing Folder, Joy of Noel Dies, Rectangle Stitched Dies (retired), Wonderful Gems (retired), Stampin’ Dimensionals
We have a GREAT promotion during the month of October. October 3 to October 31 and I would love to have you as part of my Stamp & Ink Designs Team? You could be my next monthly featured stamper. Read more about this promotion below:
$168.75 in products for only $99!
October 3-October 31
Stampin’ Up! is celebrating 35 years in business! What a milestone that is! How often do you hear or read about a crafting company that has been around for that long? Because of this milestone, Stampin’ Up! is offering two great deals to pick from!
Pick from these two choices:
- Pick $125 worth of products for $64.35 (35% off)
- Pick$168.75 worth of products for $99 (35% more)
- Free Shipping ($20 value for option 2)
- Free Paper Pumpkin Kit ($26 value)
- Free Registration to a Stampin’ Up! OnStage event in November ($77 value)
- No Classes, No Parties, No Workshops, No to doing what I’m doing (unless you want to)!
When you add up the total value of Option 2, you are receiving over $290.00 for $99.00! Wowza!
Please click this button below to join the Stampin’ Up! family and if you have any questions, please let contact me: