Meet Anne Marie Porter For This Month!
What perfect timing for me to host Anne Marie Porter as my August Team Stamper! The month of August is Anne’s 6th year stampaversary. I have a cute story about Anne and joining my team. Anne and her hubby retired and moved to Maine and she was looking for a demonstrator to order from and found ME!
Anne had a large order she wanted to place with me and I said wait….why would you want to pay full price? I showed her the benefit of joining the Stampin’ Up! family and saving 20% on her first order as a demonstrator instead of a customer. She was so thankful for the discount and is still part of my team!
Anne’s card today was cased (copy and share everything) from Berdien Weideveld and these are the Stampin’ Up! products she used:
- Stamps: Around The Bend, Expressions of Friendship
- Cardstock: Soft Succulent, Fresh Freesia, Evening Evergreen, Basic White
- Inks: Soft Succulent, VersaMark
- Tools & Accessories: Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder, Stylish Shape Dies, White Embossing Powder, Gold Glitter Enamel Dots, Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin Dimensionals
Want to be part of my Stamp & Ink Designs Team? You could be my next monthly featured stamper.
Do you like paying full price for your purchases? NO! Of course not. So why are you paying full price for your Stampin’ Up! products? Look at all of the reasons you should NOT be paying full price!
- **20% off all products you order
- **No parties, classes or workshops (unless you want to)
- **Almost $200 worth of products of your choice for $99 to join
- **FREE Shipping!
- **Free Paper Pumpkin Kit
- **Me as your Creative Coach!
- **WHY NOT?