It’s Beverly Lazarz’s 4th Week Featuring the Circle Sayings Stamp Set
I want to thank Beverly Lazarz for being my featured stamper for the month of July. Bev did an awesome job showing you different ways to use the Circle Sayings stamp set and I hope she convinced you to purchase this stamp set.
Today’s card also features the Countryside Inn Designer Paper and Bev coordinated the stamped images to the designer paper. Those tiny stamped flowers are beautiful on the circle diecut:
These are all of the Stampin’ Up! products that Bev used on her card:
- Stamps: Circle Sayings
- Designer Paper: Countryside Inn
- Inks: Boho Blue
- Cardstock: Misty Moonlight, Basic White
- Tools & Accessories: Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewels, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Stitched Circles Dies (retired), Silver Metallic Edged Ribbon (retired)
Next week I will have a new Stamp & Ink Designs Team member that will be featuring a new stamp set. Want to be part of my Stamp & Ink Designs Team? You could be my next monthly featured stamper.
Do you like paying full price for your purchases? NO! Of course not. So why are you paying full price for your Stampin’ Up! products? Look at all of the reasons you should NOT be paying full price!
- **20% off all products you order
- **No parties, classes or workshops (unless you want to)
- **Almost $200 worth of products of your choice for $99 to join
- **FREE Shipping!
- **Free Paper Pumpkin Kit
- **Me as your Creative Coach!
- **WHY NOT?