It’s Beverly Lazarz’s 1st Week Featuring the Circle Sayings Stamp Set
I have a new stamper from my Stamp & Ink Designs Team who will be featuring the Circle Sayings stamp set all month long. Meet Beverly Lazarz. Bev has been on my team since October of 2015. Bev and I lost our husbands a little close to each other and she helped me a lot because she is a retired oncology nurse!
This is Bev’s first card using the Circle Sayings stamp set and other Stampin’ Up! products:
This is a stamp set that I have not purchased yet and don’t you just love the little scenery layered with diecut circles? Bev colored the scenery nicely with Stampin’ Blends Markers and I love how it’s the main focal point right in the center of the card. Here are the Stampin’ Up! products Bev used:
- Stamps: Circle Sayings
- Cardstock: Boho Blue, Night Of Navy
- Designer Paper: Countryside Inn
- Inks: Night Of Navy
- Tools & Accessories: Adhesive-Backed Solid Gems, Boho Blue Stampin’ Blends, Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends, Pool Party Stampin’ Blends, Stampin’ Dimensionals (circles and embossing folder are retired)
Want to be part of my Stamp & Ink Designs Team? You could be my next monthly featured stamper. I love it when my team members participate in team activities because I love seeing their creativity.
Do you like paying full price for your purchases? NO! Of course not. So why are you paying full price for your Stampin’ Up! products? Look at all of the reasons why you should NOT be paying full price!
- 20% off all products you order
- No parties, classes or workshops (unless you want to)
- Almost $99 worth of products of your choice for $99 to join
- FREE Shipping when you join!
- Free Paper Pumpkin Kit included!
- Me as your Creative Coach!
- WHY NOT?
Join here during the month of June: