Our Team Embossing Classes Continued with Two More Techniques!
I meet with my Stamp & Ink Designs Team every two weeks to teach all of my members some embossing techniques. A little bit ago we did a series of Watercolor Classes too!
My Stamp & Ink Designs Team and I are having a great time with two new embossing techniques each time we meet. For our first project, we used the Emboss Resist technique with Gold Embossing Powder and a Blending Brush:
And then I showed them how to use Tear & Tape to make embossed stripes on the Basic Black Cardstock layer:
We will be meeting again next week for two more techniques that I worked on yesterday. Want to join in on the team fun? Join my team here:
What happens when you join my team?
- You get 20% off all Stampin’ Up! products on all future purchases
- You get free project sheets every month from me to give you inspiration
- You get to participate in all of my team classes for free on Zoom
- You get a weekly newsletter from me to keep you informed
- You get to be a featured monthly stamper if you wish to
- And I am here to help you have fun and to learn how to create!