I Love All Stamp Sets That Have Leaves!
I have a love of butterflies which is always first on my list and not too far behind are leaves! I so fell in love with the Soft Seedlings stamp set and I quickly whipped up this card by coping a sample from our catalog. These are all of the images included with the stamp set:
I used Soft Sea Foam, Sahara Sand and Pumpkin Pie for my colors. I also added Opal Rounds for my last step to resemble dew drops on the leaves:
- Card Base: Soft Sea Foam Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″. Stamp the whirlybird image starting at the top left to the bottom right using Soft Sea Foam Ink.
- Layer #2: Basic White Cardstock 4-1/4″ x 4″. Stamp the leaf image three times using Soft Sea Foam, Sahara Sand and Pumpkin Inks and positioned in different locations on the cardstock. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Ribbon: Cut a piece of the White Frayed Ribbon to measure 3-1/4″ long. Cut the left end into a banner shape. Glue even with the right edge about 1-3/4″ from the top using Tear & Tape.
- Layer #3: Sahara Sand Cardstock 3″ x 3/4″. Stamp the sentiment using Sahara Sand Ink. Cut the left end into a banner shape. Glue over the ribbon by adding Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals at the top and Tear & Tape at the bottom.
- Bling: Add Opal Rounds to some of the leaves as shown.
- Stamps: Soft Seedlings
- Inks: Soft Sea Foam, Sahara Sand, Soft Sea Foam
- Cardstock: Basic White, Soft Sea Foam, Sahara Sand
- Tools & Accessories: Opal Rounds, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals, White Frayed Ribbon