Sweet Stockings for the Pet Lovers!
Welcome to a Maui Trip Achievers Blog Hop! We are all demonstrators from around the world who earned the Maui Hawaii incentive trip. Make sure you visit all of us to see a variety of projects and inspiration. I will have the list of participants at the bottom of my post!
I used the Sweet Stockings Designer Paper for my card today and the only stamping you’ll see is my sentiment layer. I let the designer paper do all of the work for me!
You can view the details of my card closer in these two photos. I used Pool Party Sheer Ribbon and Decorative Matte Dots to complete my card:
- Card Base: Cherry Cobbler Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Sweet Stockings Designer Paper 4″ x 3″. Glue to the top left and at an angle.
- Layer #3: Sweet Stockings Designer Paper 4″ x 3″. Glue to the top right at an opposite angle.
- Layer #4: Pool Party Cardstock 5-1/2″ x 1″. Stamp the sentiment in the center using Cherry Cobbler Ink. Glue to card base 1/4″ from the bottom.
- Ribbon: Wrap the Pool Party Sheer Ribbon around the card base above the Pool Party Cardstock layer and tie into a bow at the left.
- Bling: Add Decorative Matte Dots on each side of the sentiment.
Thanks so much for visiting with me today. I will now direct you to the next person participating in the blog hop. You are currently visiting with Debbie Henderson so click on the name below mine:
- Shop Stampin Up! Debbie’s Store
- Watch my YouTube Channel
- Like my Facebook page
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Join Paper Pumpkin with me
- Shop the Clearance Rack – up to 60% savings!
- Join my Stamp & Ink Designs Team