Friendly Hello Bundle Day 3!
Hello and welcome to Day 3 of my Friendly Hello Bundle feature. I have been away all weekend visiting with family and stayed with my Mom. I spent Christmas day with my daughter’s family and am traveled back home yesterday. I never post that I am gone from home until I arrive back so as you read this, I am now safely home.
Today is project #3 using the Hello Friend Bundle that you’ll be able to earn for free during Sale-A-Bration. Sale-A-Bration starts on January 4th and I can’t wait for you to see both new catalogs on that date.
I ended up getting the idea for this card on the back of the Sale-A-Bration brochured. I changed up the colors and sentiment layer. Oftentimes, that’s where I find inspiration and change this up a little. I love the designer papers in the Hello Friend Bundle. The colors are so soft and pretty.
Here’s today’s recipe:
- Card Base: Fresh Freesia Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Basic White Cardstock 4-1/4″ x 2-1/4″. Cut the bottom using the angled die from the Basic Borders Dies. Glue to the top of the card base.
- Designer Paper: Cut (3) strips of the Hello Friend Designer Paper using different patterns, to measure 5″ x 1-1/2″. Snip the bottoms of each into a “V” using Paper Snips. Position and glue the designer paper strips by overlapping them.
- Ribbon: Wrap the Pale Papaya Open Weave Ribbon at the top and tie into a bow at the left.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment on Basic White Cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Cut with the Scalloped Contours Dies. Glue over the ribbon using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Products Used: NEW Hello Friend Designer Paper available January 4th