I’m on Day 4 with the Driving By Stamp Set and Marbleous Designer Paper!
I can’t get enough of using the Driving By stamp set. It’s such a great stamp set to create masculine cards but you could use feminie colors too. Today I wanted to make sure to use the you’ve got style sentiment. And using a Basic Black card base really makes the colors of my Marbleouse Designer Paper layers pop.
I colored the van image using Poppy Parade Stampin’ Blends after stamping with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. These images are easy to hand-cut as well.
- Card Base: Basic Black Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Marbleous Designer Paper 3-3/4″ x 3″. Glue to card front centered vertically.
- Layer #3: Marbleous Designer Paper 4″ x 2″. Glue to card front centered horizontally.
- Layer #4: Basic White Cardstock cut with the Hippo & Friends Dies. Glue to card front at an angle using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Van: Stamp the van image using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on Basic White Cardstock. Color with the Poppy Parade, Smoky Slate and Basic Black Stampin’ Blends. Hand-cut and glue to the diecut shape using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment on Smoky Slate Cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Cut close to the words and separate into two pieces. Glue to the diecut shape using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Earn the Driving By stamp set for free during Sale-A-Bration with a $50 order.
Earn the Marbleous Designer Paper for free during Sale-A-Bration with a $50 order.
Place a $100 order and earn both for FREE!