Vroom, Vroom… Driving By!
Before I get started on my post for today, watch for a second post announcing my Merry Christmas Card Club for the month of February at 6 a.m. eastern time. You can click on the Home button above and it will take you to the beginning of all posts for today.
Driving By is a stamp set you can earn for free with a $50 order during Sale-A-Bration. Oh my goodness did I have a blast creating five cards for this weeks stamp set feature. I also included the Marbleous Designer Paper on each card so you’ll see different colors and patterns all week. You can also earn this product with a $50 order. So if you place a $100 order, you get to earn both products for free. Win-win!
My first card uses the Picture This Dies. Boy have these dies been super-popular. They’ve been on backorder a few times and should once again be back in stock the week of the 24th. I love that you can add things “peeking” from the diecut holes:
Isn’t the designer paper gorgeous? I colored all of my stamped car images using Stampin’ Blends Markers and then added a layered sentiment in the center window:
Here are the details:
- Card Base: Basic Gray Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Basic White Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Set aside.
- Layer #3: Marbleous Designer Paper 5″ x 3-3/4″. Cut with the Picture This Dies.
- Use the diecut layer to lightly trace the holes onto the white layer. Stamp all of the images using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and use Stampin’ Blends Markers to color. I used: Smoky Slate Combo, Daffodil Delight Combo, Flirty Flamingo Combo and the Light Basic Black for the tires.
- Glue white layer to card base and then glue the designer paper to the card front using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment on Basic White Cardstock using Basic Gray Ink. Cut with the Stitched So Sweetly Dies that measures 1-7/8″ x 3/4″. Glue to the center diecut hole using dimensionals.