Hello Friend Bundle in some Pretty Colors!
Good Morning! Today is day two featuring the Friendly Hello Bundle that you can earn for free starting on January 4th during Sale-A-Bration. I love this time of year. There are two options for earning free products. When placing a $50 order, you get to pick from the Level 1 products. You can move up from that with a $100 order and earn Level 2 products such as the one I am featuring this week. I will be able to post the new catalogs here on my blog on January 4th.
The Friendly Hello Bundle includes a beautiful stamp set and a package of designer paper. That’s two bundled products you can earn with a $100 order on January 4th. You can see one of the paper patterns on today’s card:
It was easy to use the patterned paper as my first layer that covers the whole card front. I also added some Stampin’ Blends coloring on my stamped images. More details can be found here:
- Card Base: Thick Basic White Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Friendly Hello Designer Paper 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Pale Papaya Cardstock 4-1/4″ x 3″. Glue to card front, centered.
- Layer #4: Basic White Cardstock 4-3/4″ x 2-1/2″. Stamp the bird image and the flower image using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Color with Pool Party, Granny Apple and Pale Papaya Stampin’ Blends Markers. Stamp the splatter image around the stamped images using Pale Papaya Ink. Set aside.
- Sentiment: Ink the HELLO only on the sentiment using the Pool Party Stampin’ Write Marker and stamp at the bottom right corner on the white layer. Set aside.
- Twine: Wrap the Simply Elegant Trim around all four of your fingers to make a loop twice. Glue to the back of the white layer. Glue white layer to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I can’t wait for you to see the two new catalogs. If you have been a customer of mine for the past six months, the catalogs will be arriving in the mail to you automatically. I always mail one to myself and it arrived 3 days ago.