Coming Soon: Friendly Hello Bundle!
Starting next week January 4th, we have new catalogs coming! Stampin’ Up! debuts the new Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Brochure and each week, I will be featuring five projects using the same products. Today is Day #1 using the Friendly Hello Bundle. This is a bundle which includes the stamp set and designer paper. You can earn both products with a $100 order for FREE!
You can see on my card today how pretty the designer paper is and the beautiful images from the stamp set:
Follow along with these steps if you would like to replicate my card:
- Card Base: Thick Basic White Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Friendly Hello Designer Paper 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Basic White Cardstock cut with Layering Circles Dies that measures 3″ Glue to card front about 1″ from the top.
- Layer #4: Basic White Cardstock cut with Layering Circles Dies that measures 2-1/2″. Stamp the bird image using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Color using Pool Party Stampin’ Blends and Pale Papaya Stampin’ Blends, leaving a lot of white space. Stamp the splatter image around the outside of the stamped image using Pale Papaya Ink. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Ribbon: Cut a 2″ piece of the Pale Papaya & White Woven Ribbon. Fold in half and glue tucked under the scallop circle using Mini Glue Dots. Trim each end into angle.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink to the right of the ribbon on the designer paper.
- Bling: Add Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the background.
These are the six beautiful colors you will find in our designer paper:
If you have been a customer of mine for the past six months, you should be receiving the catalogs in the mail. If you didn’t make my list, place a small order now and I’ll mail you the catalogs if you need them. Let me know!