Double Wagons Full Of Flowers!
Today is my last day of a week-long feature of the Playful Piggies Dies and the This Birthday Piggy stamp set. Reminder that the dies will be available on September first for one month only and while supplies last.
Today’s card uses the wagon die twice and I filled each wagon with lots of flowers. No piggies today!
I also used the Deckled Rectangle Dies and the Stitched Greenery Die for that beautiful background. These are the products I used:
- Stamps: This Birthday Piggy
- Inks: Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, Basic Black Dark Stampin’ Blends Marker
- Cardstock: Pale Papaya, Granny Apple Green, Pool Party, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Fresh Freesia
- Tools & Accessories: Playful Piggy Dies, Stitched Greenery Die, Deckled Rectangle Dies, Stampin’ Dimensionals, White 3/4″ Frayed Ribbon, Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- Card Base: Pale Papaya Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Granny Apple Green Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Emboss using the Stitched Greenery Die. Add a strip of the White Frayed Ribbon about 1/2″ from the bottom by gluing with Tear & Tape. Trim the ends. Glue to card front.
- Layer #3: Pool Party Cardstock cut with the Deckled Rectangle Dies 4″ x 2-5/8″. Add the following:
- Wagon #1 cut with Pale Papaya Cardstock. Color the wheels and handle with Basic Black Dark Stampin’ Blends Marker. Glue to the left on the Pool Party Rectangle by adding adhesive to the wheels, handle and bottom section of the wagon about 1/4″ from the bottom.
- Wagon #2 cut with Pumpkin Pie Cardstock. Color the wheels and handle with Basic Black Dark Stampin’ Blends Marker. Glue to the right on the Pool Party Rectangle by adding adhesive to the wheels, handle and bottom section of the wagon about 1/8″ from the bottom.
- Grass: Cut two grass strips with Granny Apple Green Cardstock. Glue two rows by cutting the grass strip in half, below the Pale Papaya wagon layered over the wheels and one below. Glue the 2nd grass strip along the bottom edge. Trim to fit.
- Flowers: Cut multiple flowers with both sizes using Fresh Freesia and So Saffron Cardstock. Tuck and glue the flowers as shown in both wagons
- Bling: Add Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the centers of each flower.
- Sentiment: Stamp the two sentiments using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink above the wagons. Glue layer to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Below is a recap of all 6 cards that I created this week. I hope you have enjoyed each one and that I have convinced you how versatile this bundle is and you WANT it! If you missed my posts, you can click on the HOME button at the top of the page and scroll to each one!