I Love the Little Diecut Wagon From Playful Piggies!
For today’s card, I thought I would bring in the adorable little wagon die from the upcoming Playful Piggies Dies that coordinate with our This Birthday Piggy stamp set. The dies will be available for purchase on September 1st.
Notice that my wagon is in two colors? I cut two wagons. One in Basic Black Cardstock and one in Sweet Sorbet Cardstock. I partially cut off the two top layers on the black wagon and glued to the sweet sorbet wagon. It gives it that two-colored look:
- Stamps: Birthday Piggy
- Inks: Tuxedo Black Memento, Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz
- Blends: Petal Pink, Pool Party, So Saffron, Sweet Sorbet
- Designer Paper: Design A Daydream
- Cardstock: Basic Black, Basic White, Sweet Sorbet
- Tools & Accessories: Decked Rectangle Dies, Playful Piggies Dies, Sweet Sorbet 1/8″ Metallic Woven Ribbon, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals, Blending Brushes
- Card Base: Basic Black Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Design A Daydream Designer Paper 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Soft Sorbet Cardstock cut with the Deckled Rectangles Dies 4-1/4″ x 2-7/8″. Wrap the Sweet Sorbet Metallic Woven Ribbon around the center twice and tie into a bow at the left. Glue to card front.
- Layer #4: Basic White Cardstock cut with the Deckled Rectangle Dies 4″ x 2-1/2″. Follow these steps:
- Stamp the image using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
- Color the image with the Stampin’ Blends Markers
- Use the Blending Brush to add Pool Party Ink to the top.
- Use the Blending Brush to add Pear Pizzazz Ink to the bottom.
- Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Wagon: Cut two wagons with the die using Basic Black Cardstock and Sweet Sorbet Cardstock. Using the black wagon, cut off the top two layers. Glue over the Sweet Sorbet wagon. Glue wagon to card front using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment on Basic White Cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Cut with the banner die close to the top of the lettering. Trim the bottom off. Glue to wagon.
Make sure you are ready to order the Playful Piggies Dies on September 1st. If you don’t own the stamp set, you can purchase both as a bundle and save 10%!