Exciting News! New Dies Coming Soon!
Yay! We have some new die sets debuting on September 1st to September 30th or while supplies last. The dies coordinate with stamp sets from the Annual Catalog and our current Mini Catalog. Take a peek below:
For the next few days, I will be showing you projects I created with the Apple Harvest stamp set (159944) and the new coordinating Apple Blossoms Dies (160255). Good news too! If you don’t own any of the 6 stamp sets, you can purchase the stamps and dies as a bundle at 10% off.
Here’s my first card using Apple Blossoms:
I used the apple image to stamp repeatedly as a background and then stamped a single apple that I colored and cut out with the coordinating die. I glued the apple over one of the stamped apples in the background. I have two more photos to show you and then below, the card recipe:
- Stamps: Apple Blossoms
- Inks: Sahara Sand, Soft Sea Foam
- Blends: Sweet Sorbet, Soft Sea Foam, Soft Suede
- Designer Paper: Rustic Harvest
- Tools & Accessories: Apple Blossoms Dies, Deckled Rectangles Dies, Stampin Dimensionals.
- Card Base: Soft Sea Foam 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″. Stamp the small flower image using Soft Sea Foam Ink, starting at the top right corner down to the bottom left corner.
- Layer #2: Rustic Harvest Designer Paper 5″ x 2-1/4″. Glue at an angle on the left side of the card base.
- Layer #3: Sahara Sand Cardstock cut with the Deckled Rectangles Dies that measures 4″ x 2-1/2″. Stamp the apple image repeatedly to create a background using Sahara Sand Ink. TIP: Start by stamping the full image on the left and continue stamping partial images on all edges. Glue to card front at an angle at the right.
- Apple: Stamp the apple image on Basic White Cardstock using Sahara Sand Ink. Color with Stampin’ Blends Markers. Cut with the die and glue over the apple in the background using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment on Basic White Cardstock using Sahara Sand Ink. Cut with the die. TIP: Place the die to the far left of the sentiment and cut. Place the die over the sentiment a 2nd time but to the far right to shorten the shape. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.