Pretty Embossing With The Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder!
The bird image from the Perched In A Tree stamp set makes me smile. He’s just so cute and chubby. I actually cased this card from the Annual Catalog but added more layers and moved the sentiment from the bottom to the top.
Before I cut the branch flowers, I stamped the dotted image repeatedly on Daffodil Delight Cardstock and then used the diecut to cut four of them out. I stacked one under each end of the branch and one on top of the branch for a stacked look:
In the next few days, you’ll see projects from me that I quickly whipped up by casing projects from the catalogs. I am actually away on a mini vacation with my son and have pre-scheduled some posts for you while I’m away.
- Card Base: Crumb Cake Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Crumb Cake Cardstock 5″ x 3-3/4″. Embossing using the Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bird: Stamp the bird image on Basic White Cardstock using Early Espresso Ink. Color using the inked lines and a Blender Pen on the feathers and top of the head. Color the belly using a little bit of Pool Party Ink and a Blender Pen. Set aside.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment on Basic White Cardstock using Early Espresso Ink. Cut with the Label Me Fancy Punch. Set aside.
- Branch: Stamp the branch image on Basic White Cardstock using Early Espresso Ink. Cut with the die. Color using the inked lines and a Blender Pen. Set aside.
- Branch Flowers: Stamp the dotted image on a scrap piece of Daffodil Delight Cardstock repeatedly using Crushed Curry Ink. Use the die to cut four shapes. Set aside.
- Start layering all of the pieces as follows:
- Glue two branch flowers where the ends of the branch will be glued.
- Glue to branch on top using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add two more branch flowers glued on top of the branch on each end.
- Glue to bird in place using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Glue the sentiment flat above the branch layers.
- Add Classic Mat Dots to the background.
- Stamps: Perched In A Tree
- Inks: Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Pool Party
- Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Basic White
- Tools & Accessories: Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Aspen Trees Dies, Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder, Label Me Fancy Punch, Classic Mat Dots, Blender Pen