Free Card Kit for the Month of August!
I try to get creative each month when I offer a free card kit with all online orders. Why? As Stampin’ Up! demonstrators, we are not allowed to give out card kits that included stamped images so I usually try to use my punches and my dies.
This month is all about Punch Art. I used the Penguin Builder Punch and turned the critter into a fox! Just a few additional snips and re-punching to get all the shapes needed. And, I have a free project sheet below that you can use to play with:
All of the pieces to create the fox are from the Penguin Builder Punch. I show you how to shape the tail and the white piece for the body. Check out my free sheet below by clicking on the download button:
- Stamps: Penguin Place, Honeybee Home
- Designer Paper: Design A Daydream
- Inks: Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
- Cardstock: Thick Basic White, Cajun Craze, Basic Black, Basic White
- Tools & Accessories: Penguin Builder Punch, Stylish Shapes Dies, Champagne Basic Jewels, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Multipurpose Glue