Alternative Projects for the September Kit Today!
Hurry! Today is the LAST DAY to be subscribed to our October Paper Pumpkin Kit which will be our Christmas card kit. Don’t miss out! The Peaceful Christmas Kit will include:
- Enough elements to create 10 Christmas cards—5 each of 2 designs—and coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- October’s kit arrives in a cute collectible box covered with enchanting evergreen trees. Use this special, limited-edition box to store your holiday handicrafts, or transform it into a well-wrapped package for a present!
- The kit’s contents pair perfectly with the Peaceful Place Suite Collection (item 156277). To continue your Christmas crafting, combine the kit’s components with the suite’s patterned paper, shimmery sequins, and more!
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″
- Coordinating colors: Basic Gray, Real Red, Shaded Spruce, silver foil
Our September kit was fun, fun, fun. Diecut layers to create these cute pumpkins to add treats to and inside our box, printed lines and patterns to cut with scissors and the end result was the cute wagon you see in the photo above.
Here are all of the projects I created with my kit and if you are a Paper Pumpkin subscriber of mine, I emailed you a newsletter with instructions last week!
- Shop Stampin Up! Debbie’s Store
- Watch my YouTube Channel
- Like my Facebook page
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Join Paper Pumpkin with me
- Shop the Clearance Rack – up to 60% savings!
- Join my Stamp & Ink Designs Team