Mystery Stamping with Stampin’ Up!
Last Wednesday as Stampin’ Up! demonstrators, we were able to participate in a Mystery Stamping Class online. This is something they are doing with us once a week for the whole month of October, I’ll have another project to show you after this Wednesday. You can see I was all ready to join in:
You can join in with the classes too! I would love to have you as a team member, and this is such a great deal for you! Between October 4–31 choose $155 worth of products from both catalogs and pay only $99 and free shipping. How?
Follow these steps :
- Dig out your catalogs and make a list of products to equal $155 without going over.
- Visit my join page here:
- Free Shipping
- Free Paper Pumpkin Kit
- 20-25% Off all Future Orders
- No Classes, No Parties, No Workshops Required
- Enjoy the discount for at least 6 months with no minimums required
- And there’s MORE…..
As a member of my Stamp & Ink Designs Team, I am starting free Watercolor Classes for you only, in private classes and more classes will be coming in the future.
Now let’s get back to my card. If you would like to replicate the card, these are the layers and products you need:
- Splendid Thoughts Bundle (or something similar)
- Crumb Cake Card Base, score at 5-1/2″
- 3-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ Blushing Bride Cardstock
- 3″ x 2-1/2″ Early Espresso Cardstock
- 1-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ Pink foil Designer Paper from Splendid Day package
- White Craft Ink Pad and Refill
- Water Painters
- White Embossing Powder & Heat Tool
- Stylist Shapes Dies
- Bakers Twine Essentials Pack
- Fold Crumb Cake Cardstock base on the score line.
- Squeeze the center of the White Ink Pad with pressure so the ink will press onto the inside of the case. Open the case and add a few drops of water to the ink well. Stir with the wide Water Painter and add color to the front of the card base.
- Stamp the sentiment on the lower left-hand corner and leaving about 1/4″ on the left edge using the White Ink pad.
- Using the large branch image, ink with the White Ink Pad to the right of the Blushing Bride Cardstock layer above the sentiment.
- Sprinkle images with White Embossing Powder and melt the powder with the Heat Tool.
- Use the large stitched banner from the Stylish Shapes Dies and place on the left edge only. This will cut the edge off and add stitched lines.
- Glue Blushing Bride layer to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Use the two branch dies to cut the Early Espresso Cardstock and the designer paper. Glue over the white embossed branch.
- Create a bow with the twine and glue to the branches.