Leaves Of Holly Season’s Greetings!
Welcome to a Trip Achiever’s monthly blog hop. At the end of my post, you will find a list of all Stampin’ Up! demonstrators that are participating and I hope you’ll visit each one!
My card for today use the Leaves Of Holly Bundle. I fell in love with all of the holly leaf images in this set and I’m so glad I purchased the bundle. Look how pretty the detail of each leaf is:
The colors I used on today’s card are Crumb Cake, Soft Sea Foam, Polished Pink and Garden Green. I decked my card out with Linen Thread and Champagne Basic Rhinestone Jewels:
- Card Base: Soft Sea Foam Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Polished Pink Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Basic White Cardstock 5″ x 3-3/4″. Follow these steps:
- Using both holly leaf images, ink with Soft Sea Foam Ink and stamp each one twice without reinking at the left side.
- Stamp the outline of the holly berry image with Crumb Cake as shown on the card, at the top, bottom and center.
- Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Holly Leaves: Using the detailed holly leaf dies, cut two each layer. The bottom layer with Soft Sea Foam Cardstock and the top layer with Garden Green Cardstock. Glue the layers together and glue to card front at the left.
- Linen Thread: Create a triple bow with Linen Thread and glue to the stems of the leaves.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment on Basic White Cardstock using Crumb Cake Ink. Cut with the Rectangles Stitched Dies. Glue to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bling: Add Champagne Basic Jewels to the leaves.
Now it’s time to visit with my teammates. You are currently visiting with Debbie Henderson so click on the name below mine: