Pick Of The Patch Bundle and Them Bones Designer Paper!
Yes, it’s here! Our Mini Catalog goes live to day and you can start ordering any of the products in our new Stampin’ Up! catalog!
Click HERE to view the catalog if you don’t have a hard copy yet!
As a Control Freaks Team member, our group always hosts card swaps amongst ourselves whenever a new Stampin’ Up! catalog debuts for demonstrators. As demonstrators, we receive our catalogs and we are also able to order a whole month before customers do.
A few days ago, I showed you the swap card I created for the Christmas swap HERE and today is the Halloween swap. I used the new Pick Of The Patch Bundle and the Them Bones Designer Paper. Both products are in our new catalog.
I created 10 identical cards. The card base measures 5″ x 4-1/4″. I scored and folded in half at 2-1/2″ to make a different type of card. You like?
Here are the layers I used:
- Card Base: Basic Black Cardstock 5″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 2-1/2″.
- Layer 2: Them Bones Designer Paper 4″ x 2-1/4″. Glue to the card base.
- Layer 3: Basic Black Cardstock cut with the Nested Essential Dies 3″ x 2-3/8″. Glue to the top of the card base.
- Layer 4″ Basic White Cardstock cut with the Nested Essential Dies 2-5/8″ x 1-7/8″. Stamp the tree image with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on the left side. Stamp the leaves repeatedly with Pumpkin Pie Ink a few times without reinking for lighter shades. Glue to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Leaves: Cut three leaves with the die and Pumpkin Pie Cardstock. Tuck under the black layer.
- Twine: Wrap Linen Thread around the card front below the leaves and tie into a bow at the right.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on Pumpkin Cardstock 1-1/2″ x 5/8″. Trim the left end into a banner shape. Glue to the top and even with the right edge of the white layer.
- Large Pumpkin: Use the punch to cut the large pumpkin with the designer paper. Use the punch to cut a Basic Black Cardstock stem. Glue to the underside of the pumpkin. Glue pumpkin to white layer flat.
- Small Pumpkin: Stamp the small pumpkin on Basic White Cardstock with Pumpkin Pie Ink. Stamp the swirly with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Cut with the punch. Use the punch to cut a Basic Black Cardstock stem. Glue to the underside of the pumpkin. Glue pumpkin overlapping the large pumpkin with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bling: Add Neutrals Adhesive-Backed Sequins to the background of the card base.