Our 5 New In Colors Are Beautiful!
Each year in June, Stampin’ Up! reveals five new In Colors as five retire. I really can’t tell you which one is my favorite this year because I love them all. The colors in order with the photo’s below are:
- Starry Sky
- Sweet Sorbet
- Tahitian Tide
- Parakeet Party
- Orchid Oasis
The stamp set I used to feature these colors is also new. The Sweet Songbirds Bundle includes the stamp set and punch:
- Card Base: In Color Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score at 5-1/2″ and fold.
- Layer #2: Basic White Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″.
- Stamp the branch and nest images using Soft Suede Ink at the bottom.
- Stamp the leaves image using Parakeet Party Ink.
- Stamp the bird image on Basic White Cardstock and cut with the punch. Glue inside the nest using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment and music notes above the bird using Soft Suede Ink.
- Stamp the cluster of three leaves at the top right corner using Parakeet Party Ink.