Mystery Stamping for March!
Once a month, I meet with my Stamp & Ink Designs Team for a Mystery Stamping Event via Zoom. This is the mystery card we all created using the steps I give my attendees. See how the card opens?
When I tell them what they need, I don’t divulge what I am using so it’s always so neat to see what they come up with. These were all of the products I used. The designer paper is from the Pattern Party pack and I also use the Daffodil Daydream Bundle along with the Evening Evergreen Open Weave Ribbon. I love how this card turned out!
Want to join in on the fun? You can by joining my team. Please keep reading so you’ll understand. First follow these steps:
- Do you purchase Stampin’ Up! on a montly basis? Yes? Keep reading….
- Do you have wishlist of products that you pick from a little bit at a time? Yes? Keep reading….
- Do you love to stamp with others? Yes? Keep reading….
- Do you love learning new techniques, new card folds and new tips? Yes? Keep reading….
- Do you love a good sale, a good discount, saving money? Yes? Keep reading….
- How would you love to pick $125 worth of products BUT pay only $99 plus your sales tax? Yes? Keep reading….
- How would you love to get those products shipped to you with FREE SHIPPING? Yes? Keep reading….
- What if we throw in a free Paper Pumpkin kit on top of everything else? Yes? Keep reading….
- Join my team and you get all of the above PLUS, you never have to host classes, workshops or parties if you don’t want to. Just think of it as always getting a discount on all Stampin’ Up products you want to order! That’s it!
- Join here: