Can You Tell I Love Leaves!
This card looks like your average-sized card right? It’s actually 5-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ and fits in a 6″ x 6″ envelope. I even added the same designer paper to the flap of my envelope and forgot to take a photograph of it.
See the beautiful gold foil that’s all over the pretty All About Autumn Designer Paper? I started off my leaf layers by adding a Gold Foil Sheets ring and then added layers and layers:
Stampin’ Up! Products Used:
- Stamps: Autumn Leaves
- Inks: Blackberry Bliss, Calypso Coral, Old Olive
- Cardstock: Thick Basic White, Basic White, Gold Foil Sheets
- Designer Paper: All About Autumn
- Tools & Accessories: Adhesive Backed Speckled Dots, Autumn Leaves Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Gold & Vanilla 3/8″ Satin Edged Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots
- Card Base: Thick Basic White Cardstock 11″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer 2: All About Autumn Designer Paper 5-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Glue to card base.
- Layer 3: Gold Foil Sheets cut with Stylish Shapes Dies, 2 circles-3″ & 2-1/2″. Cut to create a ring. Glue to card front 3/4″ from the right.
- Ring Layers: Follow these steps:
- Gold Foil Sheets: (1) medium sprig and (1) small sprig with the dies. Glue to the top and bottom of the ring in the center.
- Leaves: Add Calypso Coral Ink to the medium leaf and stamp on scrap paper. Stamp again on Basic White Cardstock for a lighter color. Do this twice and cut with the die. Glue a leaf over each sprig flat.
- Double Leaf: Add Old Olive Ink to the small double leaf and stamp on scrap paper. Stamp again on Basic White Cardstock for a lighter color. Do this twice and cut with the die. Glue and layer over the Calypso Coral leaves flat.
- Large Left: Add Blackberry Bliss Ink to the large leaf and stamp on scrap paper. Stamp again on Basic White Cardstock for a lighter color. Cut with the die. Glue in the center of all leaves with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Gold Leaves: Use the small single leaf die to cut (3) with Gold Foil Sheets. Tuck and glue under the other leaves flat.
- Ribbon: Tie the ribbon into a knot. Trim the ends at an angle and glue to the large leaf with Mini Glue Dots.
- Bling: Add Adhesive Backed Speckled Dots to the background.