Stamp ’til You Cramp Group Swaps!
I have two more cards to show you today from our December Stamp ’til You Cramp Group swap. The first one was designed by Gloria Folsom and the one below was designed by Deb LaRosa.
What is really great about Shoebox Swaps is finishing up with a great assortment of cards that are all ready to use when needed. Some of the girls chose not to add sentiments to the cards so we can add them later.
Now that you’ve seen 8 cards over 4 different posts, are you interested in hosting a Shoebox Swap with friends and family? If so, here’s how you set up the event:
- Have people sign up and get a final number of how many are participating.
- Communicate with everyone, how many people they need to create card kits for.
- Create one completed card that takes 10-15 minutes to complete from start to finish.
- Create card kits for everyone else with all of the layers needed.
- Come up with a box to store everything needed to replicate your card such as punches, dies, ink pads, markers, etc.
- Once everyone is in attendance, you sit with your own shoebox in front of you.
- On command, everyone slides their shoebox over to the person to the right of them.
- Create what’s in the shoebox and wait for everyone to complete their cards.
- Move the shoeobox to the right again and repeat until all cards are completed!
Let me know how your event turns out and the best part of it all, have fun!