Stamp & Ink Designs Team Swap!
Jennifer Roshto is on my team and this is the card she created for our most recent team swap. She used our Penguin Builder Punch to create a monkey with. Isn’t that neat? The opening on the front of the card was cut with the Rectangle Stitched Dies.
This card has two parts to it. I should have taken an additional photo to show you the inside but I can explain it:
- First start out with a card base 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ and score at 4-1/4″. Fold on the score line.
- Glue a layer of designer paper to the front that measures 5-1/4″ x 4″. TIP: Don’t add glue in the center.
- Use the Rectangle Stitched Dies to cut out the hole on the front in the middle, but keep the white layer that was cut, to use on the inside.
- For the inside layer, cut Basic White Cardstock to measure 6″ x 5-1/4″. Score at 4″ and fold. Add adhesive to the back of the larger section and glue to the inside of the card with the smaller end to the right. Fold the smaller end to the inside of the card.
- Fold the card in the closed position and glue the diecut rectangle to the inside of the hole on the flap. Decorate as you like!
The card will now open in two parts. How do you create the punch art monkey?
- Cut the two parts of the penguin with the punch using Early Espresso Cardstock
- Using the smaller shape, cut the head off and cut in half vertically. Glue behind the larger shape as the ears.
- Cut the smaller shape with the punch using Crumb Cake Cardstock and glue to the front.
- You can use the Penguin Place stamp set to add the feet and the face.
It’s fun being a part of a team and right now, during Sale-A-Bration until August 31st, you can join for such a great deal! Here’s the information on joining:
The Making Plans Collection will be included in your kit for free when you join:
- Go through our Stampin’ Up! Catalogs and choose $125 worth of any products you like
- Free Shipping
- Free Paper Pumpkin Kit
- Free Making Plans Collection
- Click –> HERE <– to join
- Over $200 worth of products and free shipping for $99 plus your sales tax!