Brilliant Rainbow Slimline Card Fold!
Hello and welcome to a February Incentive Trip Achievers Blog Hop! I have a colorful card for you today using the Rainbow Of Happiness Bundle. I had lots of left-over rainbow pieces after I had cut for an Online Card Class & Bingo Event and I decided to cut even more pieces to create a slimline card to use up some of those pieces. It was a little tricky getting all of the curves and angles in there but I got it done! Isn’t it colorful?
If you would like to try to replicate this card, here are the measurements and layers:
- Card Base: Pacific Point Cardstock 8″ x 7″. Score at 3-1/2″ on the 7″ side. Fold on score line.
- Layer #2: Granny Apple Green Cardstock 7-3/4″ x 3-1/4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Basic White Cardstock 7-1/2″ x 3″. Set aside.
- Rainbow: Cut rainbow pieces using the Brilliant Rainbow Dies with Real Red, Mango Melody, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apply Green and Pacific Point Cardstocks. Glue to card front with 1/4″ spacing between each color. Trim all edges to fit. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment using Pacific Point Ink on a piece of Basic White Cardstock that measures 5-1/4″ x 1″. Trim the left end into a banner shape. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Scalloped Border: Use the Brilliant Rainbow Dies to cut the scalloped border with Pacific Point Cardstock. Tuck and glue at the top of the sentiment layer.
- Bling: Add Rhinestone Basic Jewels to each scallop.
- Clouds: Cut multiple clouds using the Brilliant Rainbow Dies and Basic White Cardstock. Glue to background using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Now I will direct you to the next person participating with our monthly blog hop. You are currently visiting with Debbie Henderson and you can click on the name below mine to continue on. Thanks for coming by to visit with me!