Pale Papaya was my featured color for Month #3!
I used the Artistically Inked Bundle and the Expressions In Ink Designer Paper for all of my cards. Do you ever create multiples like I did here? I always start out by cutting the card bases and then scoring them. These are 11″ x 4-1/4″, scored at 5-1/2″.
Next I cut a layer of Basic White Cardstock 5″ x 3-3/4″. Here are the layers I added to the white cardstock layer:
- Stamp vertically on the left-hand side with the big splatter image using Pale Papaya Ink.
- Use the large flower diecut with Pale Papaya Cardstock and glue to the center of the white layer.
- Stamp the sentiment on a 3/4″ wide scrap of Basic White Cardstock. Cut the ends close to the wording using the Treasured Tags Pick A Punch. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut (3) stems using the Symmetrical Stems Border punch with the Copper Foil Sheets. Tuck and glue under the sentiment.
If you are wondering what an In Color Club is, I usually start these when the new Annual Catalog goes live each year. I send you all of the products with the new In Colors, one color per month for 5 months. It’s a more affordable option to buying everything all at once. This is what I send all participants each month:
- Cardstock, 4 Sheets
- Ink Pad
- Ink Refill
- In Color Designer Paper
- Stampin’ Write Markers
- Stampin’ Blends Markers
- In Color Jewels
- FREE: Open Weave Ribbon, 2 yds.
- FREE: Homemade Card
- Shop Stampin Up! Debbie’s Store
- Watch my YouTube Channel
- Like my Facebook page
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Join Paper Pumpkin with me
- Shop the Clearance Rack – up to 60% savings!
- Join my Stamp & Ink Designs Team