Kindness Gnomes 3D Sampler!
Gnomes are all the rage lately and I haven’t created a 3D Sampler for quite some time, so decided to create one using the Kindness Gnomes Bundle. I am also going to be participating in a locate craft fair next week and wanted to show you two gnome products that I made and will be selling. I had so much fun making these. The standing wooden gnomes are all hand-painted by me:
So back to my Sampler. I always glue my sampler squares to a 1/2″ thick artist canvas. It can be hung or placed sitting on a shelf. I was cutting up some of the mushrooms and noticed that when flipped upside-down, they look like tulips!
After showing you each individual square, I’ll list the measurements for you in case you would like to replicate. I smiled the whole time I worked on this project because the gnomes are so cute!
The Storybook Gnomes Designer Paper makes it easy too, because you can cut some of the printed images with the dies.
These are the measurements to my squares and layers:
- (5) Poppy Parade Cardstock 3″ x 3″
- (5) Basic White Cardstock 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″
- (1) Poppy Parade Cardstock 6-1/4″ x 3″
- (1) Basic White Cardstock 6″ x 2-3/4″
- (2) Designer Papers 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″
- (1) Designer Paper for the background 11″ x 8-1/2″
- (1) Artist Canvas 14″ x 11″
- Dies that were used are: Gnomes Dies, Barn Dies (fence), Sending Dies (branch), and Snowman Dies (bird)
- The punch for the sentiment is the Handmade Tag Punch
- Celebrate Sunflowers is what I used for the sentiment
- Ribbon for the pretty bow is the Pool Party Sheer Ribbon
Have fun if you decide to create one!