From He’s The Man Collection!
You get to see two great things today. The He’s The Man Collection of products and a Z Card Fold. I used so many new products on this card:
- He’s All That stamp set
- All That Dies
- He’s The Man Designer Paper
- Rustic Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots
Masculine cards are my favorite to create and if you would like to replicate this one, here are the steps:
- Card Base: Cajun Craze Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold in the Z shape at 2-3/4″ & 5-1/2″.
- Designer Paper Layers: (2) pieces 4″ x 2-1/2″ and 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to each section.
- Front and Inside Layers: (2) Early Espresso Cardstock 4-1/4″ x 3″ and (2) Sahara Sand Cardstock 4″ x 2-3/4″. Layer both colors together and glue one set to the inside layer and one set to the front flap.
- Front Layers: Add these three layers to the front-
- (1) circle cut with the circular die and the designer paper. Glue flat.
- Stamp the sentiment using Early Espresso Ink on Sahara Sand Cardstock. Cut the oval shape with the dies. Glue with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Diecut shape cut with Early Espresso Cardstock. Glue flat tucked under the oval and add a Rustic Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots to the top section.
You can also download my free project sheet here: