I Love Creating Masculine Projects!
Are masculine projects a love or hate project for you? For me, masculine cards are always my favorite. I just love how the designer paper and layers worked well on this card. And that bling too! I created multiples of this card design for a Control Freaks Card Swap. I’ll be showing you the cards I received in exchange for the next few days.
We have such handsome masculine products in our new Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog and here is what I used:
- He’s All That Bundle: Stamp Set & Dies
- He’s The Man Designer Paper
- Rustic Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots
And here are my steps:
- Card Base: Cajun Craze Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Use two patterns from the He’s The Man Designer Paper that each measure 5-1/4″ x 2″ and glue side-by-side to the card base.
- Layer #3: Early Espresso Cardstock cut with the Rectangle Stitched Dies that measures 4-3/8″ x 3″. Glue to card front about 1/2″ from the right edge using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Layer #4: Cajun Craze Cardstock cut with the Scalloped Contours Dies that measures 3-3/4″ x 2-1/2″ Stamp the sentiment at the top right using Early Espresso Ink. Glue to the rectangle layer, centered.
- Layer #5: Stamp the compass sentiment on Crumb Cake Cardstock using Early Espresso Ink. Cut with the round die. Glue to the bottom left of the Cajun Craze Cardstock layer.
- Diecut: Cut the diecut shape using Early Espresso Cardstock and glue tucked under the round layer.
- Bling: Add Rustic Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots to the center of the compass and the diecut.