Rolling Marbles Technique x 2!
An oldie but goodie today. I love bringing back card folds and techniques that are from years ago, only because I know some of you are new stampers. If you like to try new things, this is it! Let’s focus on the background as you look at all of these photos that use the Rolling Marbles Technique, the Whale Punch and the Hello Ladybug Bundle:
It’s so easy to use ink refills, a few marbles and a container to hold them in so you can roll the marbles loosely. Here are the steps and you can also view them in my video below:
- Using a container, loosely glue a piece of cardstock on the inside lid. I added a little bit of adhesive in the center and pressed in place. You have to make sure you can peel it off when you are done.
- Add a few dots of color from the ink refill colors you chose. I used three ink colors on each of my cards.
- Add 2-3 marbles on the inside, close the lid and roll the marbles through the ink dots by shaking your container.
- Flip the container so the lid is on the bottom and roll the marbles over the cardstock. Repeat if needed.
- Open the lid, peel the cardstock off and use on your project!