Hello Harvest Bundle!
Last week I hosted my monthly Stamp Camp and everyone that attended created all four of these cards. I will be showing you one card per day with all the details. Today’s card is this one with beautiful pumpkins from the Hello Harvest Bundle:
The dies are really neat because you have some that cut the stamped images and others that emboss and cut shapes such as the detail on the pumpkin you see below:
- Card Base: Old Olive Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score at 4-1/4″. Fold on score line.
- Layer #2: Gingham Cottage Designer Paper 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Pumpkins & Leaves: Follow these stesp:
- Stamp the pumpkin image on Pool Party Cardstock using Old Olive Ink. Cut with the die. Glue to the left using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut the two pieces for the embossed pumpkin using Basic White Cardstock. Cut one stem and one swirly using Old Olive Cardstock with the dies. Glue the stem to the back of the large pumpkin piece. Glue the small white pumpkin piece to the center of the large pumpkin piece using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Glue the swirly to the top of the white piece in the middle. Glue to card front flat and tucked under the pool party pumpkin.
- Stamp the leaf image twice without reinking on Basic White Cardstock using Old Olive Ink. Cut with the die. Tuck and glue both leaves under the pumpkins.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment on Old Olive Cardstock using Old Olive Ink. Cut with the Label Me Fancy Punch. Fold a 2″ piece of Soft Sea Foam Seam Binding Ribbon in half and glue to the back of the sentiment. Trim the ends at an angle. Glue to the right of the white pumpkin using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add Pearl Jewels to the background.