Night of Navy & Fresh Freesia, a beautiful combination!
I have a beautiful bundle to show you today. The Flowers Of Friendship Stamp Set and Flowers Of Leaves Punch. You can purchase these two new products as a bundle and save 10%. I also added a layer of our beautiful Pansy Petals Designer Paper.
To make a splash on my colored cardstock, I heat-embossed the stamped flowers and sentiment with White Embossing Powder. I also love the pop of color in the center of each flower using the Playing With Patterns Resin Dots.
- Card Base: Night Of Navy Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Pansy Petals Designer Paper 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Fresh Freesia Cardstock 4-1/2″ x 3-1/4″. Stamp the tiny flower border image repeatedly using Fresh Freesia Ink. Glue to card front.
- Ribbon: Wrap Fresh Freesia Open Weave Ribbon around the card front and tie into a bow at the left.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment on Night Of Navy Cardstock using VersaMark Ink. Sprinkle White Embossing Powder and melt with the Heat Tool. Cut with the Label Me Fancy Punch. Glue over the ribbon at the left using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Flowers: Stamp (5) flowers using VersaMark Ink on Coastal Cabana Cardstock. Sprinkle White Embossing Powder and melt with the Heat Tool. Cut each flower using the Flowers & Leaves Punch. Glue (3) of the flowers flat and (2) using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bling: Add Playing With Patterns Resin Dots to the center of each flower.