Earn this stamp set for FREE during Sale-A-Bration!
Just a note before I talk about my project for today. When I send everyone my blog posts by email because you signed up for the email option, I only had about 50% of you opening my emails. I have to pay a per person monthly fee for my newsletter program that I use. So on the 1st of January, I removed all of you not opening the emails. If you want to continue receiving them and plan on reading/opening them, please fill out the form on the right side of my blog. I clean names out like this once a year so I don’t have to pay for those not reading my emails! If you do read my emails/newsletter, no need to do anything.
I’m having so much fun showing you projects created with the Calming Camellia stamp set. I am featuring one Sale-A-Bration product per week for 5 days and today is my 4th day with this one.
Look how pretty the flower image is stamped in black and colored in daffodil. I used Stampin’ Blends Markers to color. I also added a small layer of the new Sunshine & Rainbows Designer Paper that you can earn for free as well during Sale-A-Bration.
- Card Base: Daffodil Delight Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Basic Black Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Basic White Cardstoc 5″ x 3-3/4″. Stamp the flower image at the top using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Color the flowers using Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends and the leaves using Granny Apple Stampin’ Blends. Set aside.
- Layer #4: Sunshine & Rainbows Designer Paper 3-3/4″ x 1-1/2″. Glue to the bottom of the white layer.
- Ribbon: Wrap Pool Party Sheer Ribbon around the white cardstock and tie into a bow at the left and place ribbon even with the designer paper. Glue layer to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment on Daffodil Delight Cardstock using Tuxedo
If you’ve never heard of Sale-A-Bration, it’s that time of the year at Stampin’ Up! where you earn free products from the brochure you see above. We have Level 1 products for each $50 order and Level 2 products for each $100 ordered. You can mix and match the product levels too! Click on the brochure above to see all of the products.