You can earn this stamp set for FREE until February 28th!
This card was just so much fun! You know one good thing about using the Picture This Dies? Not only do you get this neat looking layer with stitched diecut holes in it, no. You also get the six diecut stitched circles to use on other projects. No waste!
I started out using Pale Papaya as my main color, cut the diecut layer and then started having some fun adding all of the stamped images so they peeked through the holes. I even used a tip when stamping so I knew where to stamp all of the images.
When I cut the diecut layer, I actually used a piece of cardstock and a piece of copy paper the same size and cut them together at the same time. I then layed the copy paper diecut over the Basic White Cardstock layer and stamped using that copy paper as a template. I also placed Post-It notes over the holes I was not using so the stamping stayed within one hole at a time.
I’m trying to create urgency for you to earn this stamp set for free. We are already at the end of the first month of Sale-A-Bration and it ends on February 28th. Some of the Sale-A-Bration products may run out so don’t wait. How do you earn this stamp set for free? Place a $50 order and you get to add it to your order at no cost to you!
- Card Base: Pale Papaya Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Basic White Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Set aside.
- Layer #3: Pale Papaya 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″ and also cut a piece of copy paper the same size. Cut them both together using the Picture This Dies.
- Place the copy paper over the Basic White Cardstock layer and stamp the images and sentiment using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Add Post-It notes around the hole you are working on so the stamping doesn’t go beyond that circle. Color the images using Stampin’ Blends Markers.
- Glue white layer to card front.
- Glue Paly Papaya diecut layer to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bling: Add Classic Matte Dots to the background.