Look At This Neat Sketch We Are Using!
It’s Thursday Challenge time at Create With Connie & Mary . I hope you love the sketch we are using today as much as I do, and plan on using it on one of your future cards. Here’s what I did:
The Glorious Gingham Designer Paper really pops against Starry Sky and Orchid Oasis Cardstock layers. I am one to experiment with color choices I use, and I really like how this card ended up. I hand-cut the cupcake image and colored with Stampin’ Blends Markers. It’s glued down with Stampin’ Dimensionals to give it height:
Stampin’ Up! Products Used:
- Stamps: Circle Sayings
- Cardstock: Starry Sky, Orchid Oasis, Basic White
- Designer Paper: Glorious Gingham
- Inks: Starry Sky, Gray Granite Stampin’ Blends, Pool Party Stampin’ Blends
- Tools & Accessories: Paper Snips, Stampin’ Dimensionals, 2-3/8″ Circle Punch, Glossy Dots Assortment
- Card Base: Orchid Oasis 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer 2: Starry Sky Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer 3: (4) Glorious Gingham squares 1-1/2″ x 1-1/2″. I used two patterns. Glue to the bottom right corner about 1/2″ on each edge and continue to glue the squares with 1/8″ spacing.
- Layer 4: Cut a circle with the 2-3/8″ Circle Punch and Basic White Cardstock. Stamp the sentiment at the top with Starry Sky Ink. Glue to the center of the gingham squares with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cupcake: Stamp the cupcake image with Starry Sky Ink and color with the Stampin’ Blends Markers. Handcut and glue to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals at the right.
- Sentiment: Pool Party Cardstock 1-1/2″ x 5/8″. Stamp the sentiment with Starry Sky Ink. Glue to the circle and add one Stampin’ Dimensional at the left end.
- Bling: Add Glossy Dots Assortment to the background.
Check out what the rest of our team is up to this week but visiting Create With Connie & Mary!