Sketch Challenge This Week!
It’s Thursday Challenge time at Create With Connie & Mary . Sketch Challenges are my favorite and I hope you’ll give this one a try. See what I did with my card:
I added some pretty designer paper layers using the All About Autumn Designer Paper and that cute little bear is from our Fluffiest Friends Bundle. You can find the new bundle in our Online Exclusives. I love the coordinating dies and look at the pretty leaves I cut out with them!
I also added a little bit of paper-piecing by embossing the bear twice and handcutting the honey jar to glue over the Early Espresso image:
Stampin’ Up! Products Used:
- Stamps: Fluffiest Friends
- Cardstock: Thick Basic White, Crushed Curry, Basic White, Lost Lagoon, Early Espresso
- Designer Paper: All About Autumn
- Inks: Lost Lagoon, Early Espresso, VersaMark
- Tools & Accessories: Basics Embossing Powders, Heat Tool, Fluffiest Friends Dies, Deckled Rectangles Dies, Stampin Dimensionals, Paper Snips
- Card Base: Thick Basic White 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer 2: All About Autumn Designer Paper 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer 3: All About Autumn Designer Paper 4-1/4″ x 2″. Glue about 1″ from the right side.
- Layer 4: Crushed Curry Cardstock 3-1/4″ x 2-1/4″. Glue to card front about 1/2″ from the right side.
- Layer 4: Basic White Cardstock cut with the Deckled Rectangles Dies 3-1/2″ x 2-1/8″. Stamp the sentiment at the top right with Lost Lagoon Ink. Glue to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bear: Stamp the bear on Early Espresso Cardstock with VersaMark Ink. Sprinkle with white embossing powder and melt with the Heat Tool. Cut with the die. Glue to the left of the sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Honey Pot: Stamp the bear image again on Crushed Curry Cardstock with VersaMark Ink. Sprinkle with white embossing powder and melt with the Heat Tool. Cut the honey pot with Paper Snips. Glue over the Early Espresso bear image on the honey pot.
- Leaves: Cut lots of leaves with Lost Lagoon Cardstock and the dies. Glue under and around the bear.
- Bees: Stamp the tiny bees image with Early Espresso Ink on the Crushed Curry layer at the top right corner.
Check out what the rest of our team is up to this week but visiting Create With Connie & Mary!