A Color Challenge!
It’s Thursday Challenge time at Create With Connie & Mary . It’s almost Halloween and I thought our color challenge was perfect for a cute Halloween card. See what I mean?
I created a Split Panel Card Fold and added lots of pumpkins from our Pick Of The Patch Bundle. Some of the pumpkins are cut with the coordinating punch, while others are handcut. I even added Wink Of Stella Clear Glitter Brush on a few of them too!
Stampin’ Up! Products Used:
- Stamps: Pick Of The Patch
- Cardstock: Starry Sky, Basic White
- Designer Paper: Them Bones
- Inks: Starry Sky, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze
- Tools & Accessories: Pick Of The Patch Punch, Ombre Mat Decorative Dots, Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Card Base: Starry Sky Cardstock 7″ x 4-1/4″. Score at 5-1/2″.
- Inside Layer: Basic White Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to inside.
- Layer 2: Starry Sky Cardstock 4-1/4″ x 1-1/2″. Set Aside.
- Layer 3: Starry Sky Cardstock 4-1/4″ x 2-1/4″. Set Aside.
- Designer Paper: (2) 4″ x 1-1/4 and (1) 4″ x 2″. Glue each piece to the Starry Sky layers.
- Place Layer 2 even with the bottom edge of the card base.
- Add adhesive to the top and bottom of Layer 3 and glue to card front about 1/2″ from the left side. This should glue the top flap and the bottom layer together with this 3rd layer.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment on the inside layer at the right of Layer 3 with Starry Sky Ink.
- Pumpkins: Stamp multipe pumpkins twice with each color for a lighter shade. Cut the pumpkins that coordinate with the punch and fussy-cut the others.
- Punch enough stems for each pumpkin using the punch and Basic White Cardstock. Glue stems to each pumpkin.
- Start glue the pumpkins from the top and flat. Layer as you place them vertically. The last three are glued with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Leaves: Cut (3) leaves with the punch and Basic White Cardstock. Tuck and glue under the pumpkins.
- Bling: Add the Ombre Mat Decorative Dots around the pumpkins at the top.
Check out what the rest of our team is up to this week but visiting Create With Connie & Mary!