It’s A Color Challenge!
Are you ready for some really neat projects from the Challenge Team using these three colors? Make sure you visit the Thursday Challenge at Create With Connie & Mary!
This is the card I created using our three beautiful colors for this week and the addition of Basic White:
I used the leaf image from the Cheers To The Season stamp set. This is a stand-alone stamp set with no dies or punches so yes, I hand-cut the leaf you see on the very front. I also used Stampin’ Dimensionals to glue it in place for height:
Stampin’ Up! Products Used:
- Stamps: Cheers To The Season
- Cardstock: Soft Sea Foam, Berry Burst, Basic White
- Inks: Soft Sea Foam, Berry Burst, Lost Lagoon
- Tools & Accessories: Paper Snips, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Fern 3D Embossing Folder, Linen Thread, Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- Card Base: Soft Sea Foam Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer 2: Berry Burst Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Emboss with the Fern 3D Embossing Folder. Glue to card base.
- Layer 3: Basic White Cardstock 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″. Stamp two leaves in the center with Soft Sea Foam Ink and Lost Lagoon Ink. Stamp around the leaves with the dotted image and Berry Burst Ink by first stamping on scrap paper for a lighter color. Glue to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Leaf: Stamp a 3rd leaf on a scrap Basic White Cardstock piece with Berry Burst Ink. Hand-cut with Paper Snips. Glue to the center of the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Linen Thread: Wrap the Linen Thread around the stem of the leaf and tie into a bow.
- Bling: Add Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the white background.
Check out what the rest of our team is up to this week but visiting Create With Connie & Mary!