We Have A Sketch Challenge This Week!
It’s Thursday Challenge time at Create With Connie & Mary and I have a Christmas card for you today. As papercrafters, most of us start creating Christmas cards early so we are prepared. This is the sketch we are all using this week:
I let the Beary Christmas Designer Paper do all the work, along with a large sentiment from the Joy To You stamp set. Did you also notice those cute Adhesive-Backed Glitter Sequins? I love how flat these are:
Stampin’ Up! Products Used:
- Stamps: Joy to You
- Cardstock: Old Olive, Basic White
- Designer Paper: Beary Christmas
- Inks: Night Of Navy
- Tools & Accessories: Adhesive-Backed Glitter Sequins, Paper Snips, Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Card Base: Old Olive Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score at 4-1/4″ and fold.
- Layer 2: Basic White Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer 3: Beary Christmas Designer Paper 5″ x 3-3/4″. Glue to card front.
- Layer 4: Old Olive Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 1″. Glue to the right side about 3/4″ from the edge.
- Layer 5: Basic White Cardstock 4″ x 2-3/4″. Stamp the large sentiment to the left using Night Of Navy Ink. Glue to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Layer 6: Beary Christmas Designer Paper 4-3/4″ x 1/2″. Snip the two ends at an angle with Paper Snips. Glue to the right of the sentiment flat.
- Bling: Add Adhesive-Backed Glitter Sequins to the white background.
Check out what the rest of our team is up to this week but visiting Create With Connie & Mary!