A Pretty Color Combination Challenge This Week!
It’s Thursday Challenge time at Create With Connie & Mary and this week is all about Lemon Lolly, Parakeet Party & Starry Sky. This color combo is so striking together. Do you like?
I haven’t used my Apple Harvest Bundle for quite some time and felt like doing some coloring. The images are perfect for our Stampin’ Blends Markers. I also added some dotted embossing using the Basics 3D Embossing Folders for my Basic White Layer:
Stampin’ Up! Products Used:
- Stamps: Apple Harvest
- Cardstock: Lemon Lolly, Basic White, Starry Sky
- Inks: Tuxedo Black Memento, VersaMark
- Stampin’ Blends: Lemon Lolly, Parakeet Party, Starry Sky
- Tools & Accessories: Apple Blossoms Dies, Basics Embossing Powders, Heat Tool, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Basics 3D Embossing Folders, Heat Tool
- Card Base: Lemon Lolly Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer 2: Basic White Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Emboss with the Basics 3D Embossing Folder. Glue to card front.
- Layer 3: Starry Sky Cardstock 4-1/4″ x 3″. Glue to card front, centered.
- Layer 4: Basic White Cardstock 4″ x 2-3/4″. Stamp the apple image at the top using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Color the image with Stampin’ Blends. Glue to card front.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment on Starry Sky Cardstock 3-1/2″ x 3/4″ using VersaMark Ink. Sprinkle with white embossing powder and melt with the Heat Tool. Glue to card front about 1-1/4″ from the bottom with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Flowers: Stamp (3) flowers on Basic White Cardstock with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Color with Stampin’ Blends. Cut with the dies and glue tucked under the sentiment.
Check out what the rest of our team is up to this week but visiting Create With Connie & Mary!