July Is CASE The Catalog Month!
Good Morning and welcome to our Thursday Challenge at Create With Connie & Mary . I love the simplicity of the card we are casing from the Annual Catalog this week. We can choose the layout, the theme or the colors. It’s so easy to copy the layout of this card. I used the Softly Sketched stamp set and came up with this:
I added some embossing to the card base using the Quatrefoil Embossing Folder and the twine is from the 2022-2024 In Color Baker’s Twine Pack. After you view the details of my card below, I’ll list the steps I used:
Stampin’ Up! Products Used:
- Stamps: Softly Sketched
- Cardstock: Berry Burst, Basic White
- Inks: Tuxedo Black Memento, Bubble Bath Stampin’ Blends Markers
- Tools & Accessories: 2022-2024 In Color Bakers Twine, Quatrefoil Embossing Folder, Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Card Base: Berry Burst Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer 2: Basic White Cardstock 4-1/2″ x 3-1/2″. Stamp the flower image three times horizontally with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Color the flower petals with the Light Bubble Bath Stampin’ Blends Marker. Don’t glue yet.
- Twine: Wrap the twine around the stamped white layer twice and tie into a bow at the right. Position the twince about 1″ from the bottom. Glue layer to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Layer 3: Basic White Cardstock 5″ x 7/8″. Stamp the sentiment to the right with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Glue above the twine with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Check out what the rest of our team is up to this week but visiting Create With Connie & Mary!