July Is CASE The Catalog Month!
I am so happy to be back with the Thursday Challenges at Create With Connie & Mary . When I was picked to participate in the Saturday Blog Hop Team many years ago, I opted to participate once a week but now you’ll see me twice a week with these two wonderful and creative teams.
This is my card for Case The Catalog this week. We will be casing projects from the Annual Catalog for the whole month of July. We are all choosing to case either our choice of the colors, the layout, the theme or just casing the card exactly. Can you tell what I cased?
I chose to case the layout. I love how different a project can look by just changing out the colors, stamp set and other products. I used the Nature’s Prints stamp set that coordinates with the Natural Prints Dies:
This stamp and die set has been a favorite for many, as it’s been sticking around for a few catalogs. I used my Water Painters to add a color wash to the Basic White Cardstock layer. Here are some details:
Stampin’ Up! Products Used:
- Stamps: Nature’s Prints
- Cardstock: Granny Apple Green, Orchid Oasis, Basic White, Vellum
- Inks: Granny Apple Green, Orchid Oasis, Pecan Pie
- Tools & Accessories: Timeworn 3D Embossing Folder, Water Painters, Natural Prints Dies, 2022-2024 In Color Matte Decorative Dots, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Foam Adhesive Sheets
- Card Base: Granny Apple Green Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer 2: Vellum Cardstock 5″ x 3-3/4″. Emboss with the Timeworn 3D Embossing Folder. Glue to card front.
- Layer 3: Basic White Cardstock 4-1/4″ x 3″. Use the wide Water Painter to add color to the background with Granny Apple Green Ink. Add Foam Adhesive Sheets to the back and glue to card front.
- Branches: Stamp (3) different branches on Basic White Cardstock using Granny Apple Green, Orchid Oasis, Pecan Pie Inks. Cut with the dies. Glue over the color wash with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment on Orchid Oasis Cardstock 2″ x 1″ with Orchid Oasis Ink. Cut the right end at an angle. Glue tucked under the branches.
- Bling: Add 2022-2024 In Color Matte Decorative Dots
Check out what the rest of our team is up to this week but visiting Create With Connie & Mary!