The Perfect Kit for Christmas Cards!
First of all, Merry Christmas Eve. A time for celebrating the birth of our baby Jesus. As I write this blog post, we will be in the midst of a storm here in Maine. I wanted to pre-schedule a few days worth of posts for you, not knowing if we were going to lose power as predicted. I know our whole nation is under severe weather conditions, so I pray that for those of you reading this, that you are okay.
We are predicted 70-75 mph winds along with snow changing to freezing rain and treacherous traveling conditions. One of the best things my hubby Dave did for us a few years before his passing, was to hire someone to hardwire a generator to our home. The generator runs our whole house and garage and I have plenty of gas cans on hand. My only worries are a few birch trees in our back yard. I did hire someone to remove 9 trees that were close to the house a little over a week ago, not even knowing about this storm at the time.
For today’s project, I thought I would feature our Cozy & Bright Kit, Item #160338 with a price of $23.00. The kit includes so much and I will list that for you, but first a few photos of the kit contents:
* Cozy & Bright Photopolymer Stamp Set
* Acrylic Stamp Block
* Classic Stampin’ Spot: Poppy Parade
* Predesigned projects
* Step-by-step instructions
* Precut pieces (No prep work! Get right to crafting). Including printed die-cut sheets: sticker adhesive sheets & non-adhesive sheets
* Makes 12 cards of 1 design
* Gold foil accents
* Folded card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm)
* 12 preprinted envelopes
* Enough adhesive to complete projects
* Linen thread
* A 9-7/8″ x 6-1/2″ x 1-3/4″ (25.1 x 16.5 x 4.5 cm) printed designer box for storage or crafting on the go
Product colors: Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Evening Evergreen, Garden Green, Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie
You can see how pretty the cards are and how colorful. I still have a few cards to mail out as I ran out of time so next week, I’m going to use these for my after Christmas cards.
Enjoy your family and friends if you are celebrating Christmas Eve. I will be with my daughter’s family tomorrow if the roads are okay for me to travel. Merry Christmas!